Briot Visionix VX220 Multi-Diagnostic Unit
The VX220 is a unique, complete, and fully automatic topography device. The VX 220 features variations of refraction, pathologies such as keratoconus, and fitting of contact lenses with integrated topography.
– Contact lenses and fitting
– Screening keratoconus and corneal pathologies
– Pachymetry: measuring the thickness of the cornea
Technology: Analysis of the wavefront, Placido disk, Scheimpflug camera
– Screening for loss of contrast and penetration of light
– Effect of the opacity on the quality of vision
Technology: Retro illumination, Scheimpflug camera
– Measurement of IOP (intra ocular pressure measured in mm/Hg).
– Our measurement takes into account the thickness of the cornea to provide a corrected IOPc index
– Display iridocorneal angles and the height of the anterior chamber
With full integration in mind, the VX 220 is designed to be able to export measurements and findings
and archive your data using Wi-Fi, USB key, office networks, etc.