Carl Zeiss IOLMaster 500
– Increased Speed: In individual practice studies, the new IOLMaster 500 has been shown to complete all measurements in as few as 80 seconds*.
– Dual-mode Measurements: Axial length and keratometry calculations can be collected simultaneously, at the push of a button.
– Composite Signal Filtering: New sound filtering technology excludes poor readings and increases the percentage of cataract patients that can be measured.
– Seamless Data Integration with the Synergy Ultrasound A-scan: This time-saving feature allows easy workflow integration of A-scan ultrasound biometry for difficult cases, such as extremely dense cataracts.
– Easy Data Transfer to the Holladay Consultant Program: The Holladay II formula has become very popular among physicians in North America.
– New Graphical User Interface: With green, red and yellow “traffic light” reporting, technicians of all experience levels can achieve highly accurate diagnostic results.