Weco E.1 Patternless Edger
Fast and Effective: GraviTech® Tracing
The process starts with placing the Demo Lens on its‘ convex side on the layout plate. The gravitational point of the balanced lens ensures a consistent and perfect digital copy of the shape.
– Accurate Shape Recognition
– Easy Determination of Frame Curvature
– Fast Process (<3 sec.)
Accurate and Secure: GraviTech® Centering and Blocking
Next, the Lens is centered according to the calculated Gravity Point. This unique contact point on the balanced lens is used as the reference for blocking.
– Parallax Free Blocking
– Partial Measurement Process ensuring Fitting of the Lens
– Digital Centration Process
Precise and Versatile: GraviTech® Finishing
Edging around the Gravity Center takes into account the same contour as previously detected in the first step. This patented technology delivers astonishing accuracy and unparalleled consistency never before seen with outside tracing.
– Multiple Edging Programs
– Safety Processing included
– Includes Grooving and Safety Bevel
– Perfect Contouring with 90mm wheels
Perfect Results ensure: GraviTech® Fitting
This incredibly easy-to-use technology is just one of many capabilities offered by WECO E.1. Due to advanced finishing capabilities such as shape modification with an on-screen comparison function for before and after changes, even more complex tasks including edging multifocal lenses are able to be performed with ease.
– Useful shape modification for multi-focals
– Modification of Shape Axis with Live Re-Check
– Exceptionally accurate “first fit” rate