Weco E.5 Patternless Edger
– E.5 All materials – Four 90 mm (3.5 in) edging wheels: all plastics (CR 39, polycarbonate, Trivex™, high index), mineral wheel, bevel and rimless finishing, rimless polishing, high curve mode, mini-bevel.
– Integrated drilling function: holes, notches, blind or open oblong holes.
– Drilling angle adjusts automatically from 0° to 30°.
– Lens measurement prior to roughing with accuracy of 0.05 mm. Feeling front and rear curvature and lens thickness.
– Visual preview of lens on request, before starting roughing cycle.
– 5 different bevels: front face, percentage (default setting), automatic bevel, bevel according to a specific curve, manual bevel.
– Edging process controlled according to the material selected, the treatment required, and their fragility.
– Minimum edging diameters: rimless finish 17.75 mm, grooved finish 18.2 mm, bevel finish 19.4 mm, safety bevel finish 22 mm.
– Rimless and bevel polishing (depending of the roughing materials).
– Grooving: different programs with adjustable depth and width. Grooving angle adjusted automatically according to the curve and the height of the lens.
– Customized safety bevel (front face, rear face).
– VCA / OMA standard data protocol through RS232 or optional TCP / IP interface
– Compatible with WECO equipment